If you're reading this, then chances are that you've been given the honour of organising the office Christmas party. But you want YOUR party to be bigger and better than the one you had last year. Thankfully, we have the answer.
Even if you had a photo booth at your Christmas party last year, you'll want this year's booth to be better, with more props and features than ever before. Luckily, even if you used us last year, this year's booths are even better. We constantly strive to be the best in the photo booth business by replacing our massive selection of props on a regular basis and by introducing new features to our booth software. You will of course have lots of Christmas themed props to choose from, but in addition to all the features you expect from a photo booth, our Christmas party photo booths now also have integrated Instagram and Twitter #hashtag printing, so if you set a hashtag for your event, the booth will capture and print any pictures that are posted to Instagram or Twitter with your hashtag. Not only is it a great way to see what went on at the party, but it also increases the social profile of your party making sure that people are talking about how fantastic your Christmas party way into the new year.
See what our Christmas party photo booth package includes.
- 4 hour hire
- Free setup & removal
- Unlimited visits to the booth (single print per visit)
- No early setup fees
- User selectable layouts and photo filters
- Facebook, Tweet or Email pictures from the booth (requires working Internet connection)
- Choice of backgrounds / greenscreen
- Integrated #Hashtag printing from Instagram & Twitter
- Animated GIF's created automatically
- Fully trained booth attendant
- Massive selection of props
- All images uploaded to a password protected page on our website after the event
- Free print customisation (have your logo or message on prints)
- DVD/USB for host with all images
Additional hours available at extra cost.
Special offer valid on our Party Booth hire package for events taking place between 30th November 2018 and 23rd December 2018 within 35 miles of Birmingham City Centre. Venues outside this area may incur additional travel costs. Please contact us before booking if you are unsure.